Warbands of the IR

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Warbands of the IR

Post by Rogerius Merrill on Fri Sep 04, 2015 10:32 pm

Two ideas:
First, having an IR warband that uses the skins of those they've killed as cloaks for concealment.
No idea for a name as of yet, but flayed something or flayers or something with that word used in the name.
I'm thinking of having them be very heavily assault-oriented. Maybe a smaller group, but known for doing some extra psychotic/suicidal shit. Probably started by Arth Codital, and having a preference for lightning claws/power fists.

Second, having a group that wears Oni masks, or something similar.
I'll be honest, not too sure about this one. For one, I don't think it would work Legion-wide. For two, I have no idea what to do with it. Maybe making them more of a subgroup of scouts/recon/long-ranged guys?
CSM snipers?
Idk, I'm trying to do something with a theme that doesn't come off too weeaboo, and going with the Japanese theme, Samurai were usually traditionally archers first and swordsmen second...
Idk. Sharing this post in both the IR thread and Forces of Chaos to get more views.
Rogerius Merrill

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Warbands of the IR

Post by TwistofCain on Sat Sep 12, 2015 2:46 am

The obvious name for the skin cloak guys would be the Skinwalkers. But there's a reason that's so obvious. What do you think of The Hidebound?
TwistofCain

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top